Friday, August 23, 2013

The Luxury Closet Dubai

Shoes are my new obsession.

Alluring. Strong. Cute. Whimsical. Stilettos. Platforms. Straps. Sky high heels. 

Obsessed I tell you. 

I have seen ads in facebook for a website  called The Luxury Closet but never thought much of it. Until yesterday when out of the blue I finally succumbed and clicked on the link. Lo and behold, Louboutins and Choos for less than 700 AED??! I spent all night last night and all day today just ogling and drooling on shoes (and bags and wallets and men's accessories as well) that would otherwise be out of reach for an ordinary working girl like me. They even have an installment plan option, can you believe that? So, ok, all their items are secondhand or "vintage" but if you're like me and you're not picky (or feel icky) about wearing somebody else's hand-me-downs, then I suggest you check the site out and I guarantee you will find something you would absolutely love. 

Like this one.


The Christian Louboutin Menorca wedges in picnic pretty red gingham. 

550AED

Is that a score or what?  :) 

I grabbed it before anyone could, because most of their stuff are all sold out. 

They have various payment options (credit card, cash on delivery which is the UAE's favorite mode of payment, PayPal and pay on location) and shipping is via Aramex within 3-7 business days depending on availability. I opted for the pick-up option though at their showroom at Frasier Suites on Sheikh Zayed Road so tomorrow I will be joined in holy podophilic bliss with my Christian Louboutins. 

www.theluxurycloset.com

What are your thoughts on secondhand luxury items?


No comments: